Longfellow

Longfellow
"The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain."

Thursday, April 28, 2011

So... uh, yeah...

This blogging thing, not exactly my "cup of tea" if you will, already struggling to squeeze it in (sorry Mum but I will not be able to acquiesce your request whilst I am abroad of blogging every day). I got some awesome pictures to replace the picture taken in my bedroom wishing I were in London (see below) but then my camera broke.... so... uh, yeah. If you were wanting more details than that, these teasers might help:
- border lady almost not letting me through because my address wasn't "full" enough
- popping up from the tube to the lovely view of my bud Big Ben
- dancing at tables at local pub
- Just kidding on that last one
- Learned how British people are like their own little "castles" with "moats" (think onions...)

so...uh... yeah!

1 comment:

  1. You're alive!!!! I'll send you an email in the morning. Ciao bella CHE COSA?!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete