Longfellow

Longfellow
"The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain."

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Never

Never could I get sick of being here. Never. Today we went on an awesome "hike" that included precisely one hill, Primrose Hill, and it was beautiful. Very itchy though. We explored Regent's Park and Camden Market. I chased some various birds at Regent's and almost got my foot taken off by an angry swan, but I learned a valuable lesson not to harrass the swans.

And old British lady surprised us by making faces and dancing around whilst her daughter took a picture of us. She was trying to get us to smile bigger and it definitely worked.

FLIRTED with hot British guy working at Frog. Got a good laugh out of that, as did my POC (partner in crime) Shelisa.

I already love all of the people that I came with- bunch of kindred spirits. Oh, and no pictures tonight because it is pretty impossible at the Centre so I will have to go elsewhere to do it, so you will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment